- 10 medium potatoes
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 small-medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 c fresh or ½ tsp dry Mint
- 1 sprig fresh or 1/2 tsp dry Thyme
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 20-30 min or until cooked through. Cool. Remove skins and chop into chunks.
2. Grate tomatoes into a puree. Discarding skins and set aside in a bowl (can also chop some if you want chunkier).
3. Slice onions into rings and let sit in lemon juice for 2 min.
4. Finely chop up garlic and mint and add to tomatoes with the thyme, onions, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix to combine.
5. Pour the tomato mixture over the potatoes. Add salt to taste. Mix till coated. Allow to sit to increase flavor. Enjoy!